Deluxe Canadian Wilderness Fly In Vacations
Black Bear Hunting

Acquiring a PAL Card - Possession and Acquisition License

A PAL card is perfect for the avid Canadian Hunter. It allows you to register your firearms for a five-year period so that you don't have to do the firearms declaration every time you cross the border. Saving you time and making each hunting trip easier for crossing the border.

Choose your prey - Click Images below for further hunting trip information and exciting new videos!
Moose Hunting Packages and Info Wolf Hunting
Dare To Compare - Ogoki is a great bang for your buck!


A licence is your authorization to possess and register a firearm and to obtain ammunition. Your licence must be kept current for as long as you possess firearms in Canada. The types of licences are as follows:

For Canadian Residents 18 and Older:
For Non-Residents Aged 18 and Older:
For Individuals aged 12 to 17

Five Star Hunting Cabins! - Click Images below to view more about our deluxe hunt camps
Chipchase Lake Hunt Camp Grayson Lake Hunt Camp Kathleen Lake Hunting and Fishing Cabin Mojikit Lake Hunting and Fishing Camp Mokikit North Fishing Lodge Pickett Lake Cabin Poshowconk Lake Hunting and Fishing Camp Scallop Lake Hunt Camp Whiteclay Lake North Hunting and Fishing Camp

For Firearms Business

A Firearms Business Licence will permit a business to carry on only those firearm-related activities specified on the licence.

Any of the licences listed above will allow you to possess a firearm and obtain ammunition in Canada. Only the Possession and Acquisition Licence will allow you to acquire or permanently import a firearm.

For more information on hunting the Ogoki Frontier , give Ogoki Frontier a call.


For those wanting more info yet, we also found some great Pal Card Infomation in Wikipedia " Possession and Acquisition Licence "

Need Further Information about PAL or Firearms in Canada? Call 1.800.731.4000